When Hurricane Sandy hit the United States, everyone here was watching on television. The West Indies, lie in the path of most hurricanes, so we have seen nature's destructive force before. However, many of us have friends and relatives in the New York area, so we were especially concerned. We were very worried when we saw the pictures and videos on the news and we are very grateful to Mrs Leo from the St. Joseph School in Boston for sharing a Voicethread created by her son about this experience.
And here are some posts from the Form 1s sharing about weather and seasons in our country.
- GabrielleLCT on T&T latest weather
- MirabaiF on My favorite season
- ArianaR shares some Facts and benefits about the weather
- Kamira D thinks T&T is a paradise
- AliardJ loves the rain
- DanielleJ too!
- Climatising with ShaniaC
- and find out what's up with our Weather with VivienA