So even if you've only just met me, one thing will probably be very obvious... I love reading! I especially enjoy adult and young adult paranormals, science fiction/fantasy and adult romances. I just love reading!
So I am really excited to announce that the library will be open for borrowing from tomorrow, Wednesday 10th September at lunchtime. Just take a minute to read through our loans policy below and make sure you have your library card ready!
- Students in Forms 1 - 3 may borrow up to 2 items at a time.
- Students in Forms 4 - 5 students may borrow up to 3 items at a time.
- Form 6 students may borrow up to 4 items at a time.
- All materials must be checked out before they leave the library, including magazines which are to be signed out at the desk.
- A two-week checkout period is allowed for most books.
- Quick Read books (under 150 pages) may be borrowed for only one week.
- Special reserve items may be borrowed overnight but are due before 8.00 am the next day.
- Fines are charged for overdue books - 0.50c per day for General and Quick Read items and $3.00 per day for Special Reserve items.
- No student is permitted additional checkouts until overdue books are returned, and fines cleared. Replacement costs are charged for lost or damaged books, and parents or guardians will be contacted if students have overdue books or charges at the end of any term.
- Items, including Special Reserve Collection items, may be renewed once unless requested.
And if you need suggestions and recommendations, my staff, my library prefects and I would be delighted to be your Book Buddy!